We ship our packages with the most effective carrier to meet delivery timelines. We use a mix of USPS (United States Postal Service) and FedEx.
The carriers we select to ship out your packages are mostly determined by which shipping option you select during checkout and which carrier will most effective at deliverying your package to the elected delivery address. None of the services are guarenteed. They are estimated times of delivery. We ship on Business Days Monday-Friday, excluding national and religious holidays.
1. SmartPost: Slowest shipping option. Delivery ranges from 3-12 Days.
2. FedEx Home Delivery: Most effective way to deliver your packages. Delivery time: 1-5 Days including saturdays.
3. FedEx Ground: Overweight and Commercial addresses. Effective and efficient way to deliver your package, 1-5 Days, excluding saturdays.
1. First Class: 2-3 Business Days. Not Guarenteed.
2. Priority Mail: 1-3 Business Days. No Guarenteed, faster than First Class.
3. Express Mail: 1-2 Days. (delivery is 7 Days a Week) We ship Monday-Friday. (Call for details)
4. First Class International: 6-30 Busines Days. Not Guarenteed.
5. Priority Mail International: 6-8 Business Days. Not Guarenteed.